Get the latest news about—and event information for—author Patti Kim. Patti is available to speak at conferences, expos, libraries, and schools. Topics include the young immigrant experience, race relations, poverty, empathy, and coping with the loss of a parent. She also discusses her novels I’m Ok, Here I Am, and A Cab Called Reliable.
In the News
If you have an inquiry regarding Patti’s calendar or availability, please see the Contact page.
- May 18, 2019 – Gaithersburg Book Festival
- October 27, 2018 – @ 2:30pm Texas Book Festival Panel on Challenges, Changes, Conflict
- October 16, 2018 – @ 7:00pm Politics & Prose Reading/Talking/Signing
- October 13, 2018 – @ 10:00am Southern Festival of Books Panel Discussion: Big Kids, Big Problems
- October 9, 2018 – @ 6:30pm Hooray for Books Meet the Author
- June 22, 2018 – ALA (American Library Association) Conference
Night of Novels, New Orleans, LA
- June 2, 2018 -Multicultural Book Fair Hastings-on-Hudson Westchester County, NY
- May 30 – June 1, 2018 –BEA (BookExpo of America)
Buzz Panel Middle Grade, NY